This incidence took place recently. It’s not a big deal but
it made think of mentality that people have since forever and it has not
changed even if people claim to be “open minded”. I wanted to let it out somewhere and I thought this is the best place.
So some guy DM me on instagram, it wasn’t usual hi, hello or
any kind of greeting so it caught my eye. It was about how many people are
following me and why should I avoid it.
I was disgusted after conversing with him. And I blocked him
immediately after that so I don’t have the actual conversation to copy paste.
But here’s a summary of what happened:
He asked me to turn my account private. I asked why?
He : Because bad people may use your photos to create fake
we chat account.
I : If someone
steals your food are you going to stop eating?
See, you need to stop bad people not me.
(Upon which I got annoyed.)
He : I’m just spreading awareness. It’s people like you
who pollute things.
I : So keep your
mother and sister covered in ‘ghungat’.
He : Vahi karunga.
Unhe mandir ka ghanta banane nahi dunga, ki jo aaye aur baja ke chala jaye (meaning, I will not let them get used .)
And I will show you how photos get used.
I will definitely use your photos and make a fake profile on we chat.
I reported his account and blocked him at that very moment.
And then I checked his account which was public (If you are Instagram user, you
might know that you can view person’s account even after blocking them). And he
had pictures taken with #Babes (he
had hashtagged it) wearing LBDs, one pieces etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment